Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Ten

Ten Random Thoughts in Honor of Tuesday

1)  The best weekend of the year is almost here!  By Friday night, I will be in Louisville, KY for the North American International Livestock Exposition with all the people I love the most.  For as long ago as I can remember, my family has made the trip to Louisville, whether we were exhibiting cattle or not, just to take in the experience of NAILE. Best things about the North American:  the smell, the trade show, Ehrler's ice cream, and show day!



2)  I am addicted to Pandora Radio.  I have to have it...all the time.  My favorite station right now: Neal McCoy. I go crazy over some 90's country.

3)  This year's Cattlewomen's shirts are TOO cute!  I went to pick up my Oklahoma Collegiate Cattlewomen's shirt today and I love it! They are green with a picture of Doc Holiday on the back and say "I'm your Huckleberry"

4)  The twelve page term paper I spent 3 entire days on....IS DONE! And I don't ever want to speak of it again....so that's all.

5)  I got a job today! And I am excited about it! :)

6)  I enroll for the Spring Semester in two days!  And I cannot believe how fast the fall has flown by! And I also cannot believe that my undegraduate college career is about to be officially half way over. SCARY!

7)  Lawson turned FOURTEEN this week!  Talk about scary! I remember when he came home from the hospital in a blizzard (in the first week of November?! Global Warming??) I just can't believe a) how time flies, b) how old I sound right now. Happy Birthday, Lawson!



8)  I really want to see the movie "Secretariat".  All I have heard is rave reviews and I can't wait to see it for myself.



9)  George W. Bush is going to be on Oprah today.  And I really want to see what he has to say.  I missed the Matt Lauer interview but I know I can count on "Ofrah" to bring me up to speed.  Waiting on 4 o'clock! ( or 11...whichever one I can catch)

10)  I can't wait for Thanksgiving!  Aside from it being one of my favorite holidays anyway, I am really excited for a trip home.

Peace and Blessings,
JanLee

No comments:

Post a Comment