I am definitely proud to be a Cowboy! (Especially since the Pokes have been ranked #1 in the Big 12 South after their victory over Baylor on Saturday!) But going to school almost 700 miles away from my hometown sometimes makes it hard to share my love for "the brand" with my family and friends in Tennessee. Thanks to the good 'ole blog (which I am quickly falling in love with) I am now able to show them just what it is that keeps me coming back to Stillwater,USA!
First of all, the campus is BEAUTIFUL! It looks just the way "college" is meant to look. Though I don't get to see it as often as I would like, my favorite part is right in the heart of things where the Student Union and Edmon Lowe Library meet at Library Lawn.
Another thing I love about OSU is the tradition. We host the largest homecoming in the country and its a week full of traditions that this school has celebrated for generations. Orange fountains, Harvest Carnival, painted windows, and the list goes on....
And then there is my favorite thing....FRIENDS
Pistols Firing,
JanLee
+edited.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment