Sunday, January 9, 2011

On Your Mark...

...Get Set...GO!

Tomorrow starts the spring semester and after several crazy days of running to and fro, I am ready to hit the ground running!

Wednesday morning I headed west bright and early.  After 10 (boring) hours on the road, I arrived in Stillwater about the time the workday ended and was welcomed back by Stillwater Rush Hour.  When I finally made it back to my apartment, I literally threw my stuff from one suitcase to another, took about 20 minutes to catch up with Katie, and after a short night's sleep, was off to The Big D  before 6 a.m. on Thursday.   After a couple of days in Dallas visiting potential employers with other CASNR Student Success Leaders, it was back to business as usual in Stilly, USA, complete with 11:00 a.m. breakfasts and doing the week's grocery shopping at midnight.

As of eight o'clock tomorrow morning, it will be back to the grind. All animal nutrition, breeding, and a little ag law and farm & ranch management thrown in the mix.  I really am excited about what this semester holds in store and can't wait to get back in the swing of things.  Here we go!

xoxo,
JanLee

No comments:

Post a Comment