Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#Tweet, #Tweet

A few months ago, I "bit the bullet", so to speak, and created a Twitter account. Always up for some social media, I had checked into the site a year or so ago when it became so popular, but I was overwhelmed with followers and hashtags and trends. I just didn't get it. After finally signing up, fully prepared to never really tweet and just make an attempt to see what all the fuss was about, I was hooked (isn't that the way it always goes?).  It so much faster paced than Facebook and I have learned SO much.

Go get on!! Follow me @janleerowlett and be sure to look up some educational tweeters as well. My recommendations: @AnguaAssoc, @agchat, @USDA, and @blakeshelton. So maybe the last one isn't all that intelectual, but he sure is funny!!

Tweet-Tweet,
JanLee

No comments:

Post a Comment