Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In Like A Lion...

It's March! And I. Am. So. Glad. :)

March means green grass, sunshine, Spring Break, and Agribition. In less than two short weeks, I will be in Hurricane Mills, soaking up some "homeness" and re-charging for the crazy two months left in this semester. February has DRAGGED by and I am in desperate need of a little break from lab exams, scholarship applications, and somewhere to go besides school, home, and the local Wal-Mart.

My plans for my week away from real life:
  1. Tennessee Beef Agribition
  2. Road Trip with Jennifer & Hannah
  3. take lots of pictures around the farm
  4. spend some quality time with Mimi and Gran-Gran
  5. make time to love on my poor, mistreated dog every day
  6. sleep!
  7. pick some buttercups
  8. build a bon fire
  9. burn a really good CD to entertain me on the way back to OK
  10. read a book
Out Like A Lamb,
JanLee

No comments:

Post a Comment